First, thanks to everyone who watched judge @Laura Saporiti and me live on Facebook on July 25! You all had some great questions about my cookie art competition. If you missed the live, don't fret! You can capture our discussion of the judging process and all of the Q&A in the replay video below. We talked about everything from the competition's unique two-stage judging process and judging criteria to what judges most and least like to see in entries - plus, lots of other stuff! So please view on - this video is a must-watch for anyone who plans to enter Julia M. Usher’s Cookie Art Competition™!
Also important: The links to register and to the Competition Overview (which contains the schedule, category and skill level definitions, rules, and entry submission requirements - basically, all the important stuff) can be found below, along with other informational links. And, remember, entries aren't due until September 15 (5 pm CDT), so there's still plenty of time to create! Laura and I are really looking forward to seeing your entries!
- 2022 Competition Overview (READ BEFORE YOU REGISTER; ALL RULES ARE HERE!)
- Registration on Eventbrite (YOU MUST REGISTER FIRST IN ORDER TO ENTER; DO IT EARLY!)
- 2-D Cookie Submission Requirements (LIST OF PHOTOS, VIDEO, AND OTHER THINGS TO PREP)
- 3-D Cookie Submission Requirements (AS ABOVE BUT FOR THE 3-D CATEGORY)
- 2021 Winner Recap (SEE PAST WINNING ENTRIES HERE)
- 2022 Sponsor Page
- 2022 Sponsorship Offering
- Follow All Competition News