Still on the fence about whether to enter Julia M. Usher’s Cookie Art Competition™? Well, you shouldn’t be! In these videos, one in English and another in Spanish, we hear from last year’s winner in the 3-D Cookie category and Gold Sponsor, Beatriz Muller of Cakes by Beatriz and @Gingerneers. She explains why competing is great way to learn and grow, whether you win or lose. In-depth feedback from world-class judges is just one good reason! Then there's the personal satisfaction of setting your sights on an idea and seeing it through to fruition. Beatriz would also like everyone to dispense with the "I'm not good enough"-myth. Not a single person hasn't had this (very limiting) thought at one time or another, so cast it aside and have faith that, even if you don't place, you will learn from the competition and come out a winner for that reason alone. Beatriz shares other gems as well, so please listen for yourself . . .
But this video isn't all, as I alluded to at the outset of this post! Because my competition is global, Beatriz was so very kind to translate her video into Spanish as well . . .
Convinced to join us?! I hope so!
For competition rules and registration information, see the links at the end of this post. AND PLEASE REGISTER EARLY to help us with the planning process. TIA!
P.S. If you would like to help us spread word of the competition globally, and are able to craft a short video in a language other than English, please contact me via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) to discuss.
- 2022 Competition Overview (READ BEFORE YOU REGISTER; ALL RULES ARE HERE!)
- Registration on Eventbrite (YOU MUST REGISTER FIRST IN ORDER TO ENTER; DO IT EARLY!)
- 2-D Cookie Submission Requirements (LIST OF PHOTOS, VIDEO, AND OTHER THINGS TO PREP)
- 3-D Cookie Submission Requirements (AS ABOVE BUT FOR THE 3-D CATEGORY)
- 2021 Winner Recap (SEE PAST WINNING ENTRIES HERE)
- 2022 Sponsor Page
- 2022 Sponsorship Offering
- Follow All Competition News