3-D Wedding Bouquets
With cookie handles and a cookie dome to support the rose transfers and other decorations

Add Comment

Comments (34)

Newest · Oldest · Popular
Originally Posted by Julia M. Usher:
Originally Posted by deana:

Stunning, do you have a tutorial on how to make these?

Thanks. I just shot the video tutorial and will release it in a few weeks or so. Will post here when I do.

You are Welcome. Be looking out for it

Originally Posted by Lauren Dorsee Dillon:

I love the melding of the components into an extra special and beautiful treat. These would make excellent wedding favors! I'm looking forward to the tutorial!

Thanks, Lauren and everyone!

Originally Posted by Dorana ~ Dana's Daydreaming Cookies:

Awesome! You have the most creative ideas! Your attention to details, is always unbelievable! Gorgeous cookie bouquets, decorated so perfectly! Beautiful rose transfers! Is the ribbon on the cookie in front, wafer paper? And the ribbon on the cookie in back, made of fondant? I look forward to your video tutorial!

Thanks so much, Dorana. Yes, the front ribbon is wafer paper, which I show how to shape in yet another video (not yet posted). But the ribbon in the back is made of modeling chocolate; one side is airbrushed with gold.

Originally Posted by Cookies and Cakes by Jamie:

I am in awe of your talent and attention to detail. These are by far my favorite. The doilies are stunning. You must have paid very close attention to keep everything in proportion!

Thanks, Jamie. Yeah, I watch the measurements of each contributing piece pretty closely. My primary issue with this design is that I wanted more of the doilies to show, as they had much more involved patterns that what you can now see. But then they would have been extremely large relative to the flowers on top . . . always trade-offs!

Originally Posted by Julia M. Usher:
Originally Posted by Dorana ~ Dana's Daydreaming Cookies:

Awesome! You have the most creative ideas! Your attention to details, is always unbelievable! Gorgeous cookie bouquets, decorated so perfectly! Beautiful rose transfers! Is the ribbon on the cookie in front, wafer paper? And the ribbon on the cookie in back, made of fondant? I look forward to your video tutorial!

Thanks so much, Dorana. Yes, the front ribbon is wafer paper, which I show how to shape in yet another video (not yet posted). But the ribbon in the back is made of modeling chocolate; one side is airbrushed with gold.

Thank you for your reply! For me, anything chocolate, makes it even better! I love how you were able to achieve the look of thin satin ribbon. Do you purchase your modeling clay or make it yourself?

Originally Posted by Dorana ~ Dana's Daydreaming Cookies:
Originally Posted by Julia M. Usher:
Originally Posted by Dorana ~ Dana's Daydreaming Cookies:

Awesome! You have the most creative ideas! Your attention to details, is always unbelievable! Gorgeous cookie bouquets, decorated so perfectly! Beautiful rose transfers! Is the ribbon on the cookie in front, wafer paper? And the ribbon on the cookie in back, made of fondant? I look forward to your video tutorial!

Thanks so much, Dorana. Yes, the front ribbon is wafer paper, which I show how to shape in yet another video (not yet posted). But the ribbon in the back is made of modeling chocolate; one side is airbrushed with gold.

Thank you for your reply! For me, anything chocolate, makes it even better! I love how you were able to achieve the look of thin satin ribbon. Do you purchase your modeling clay or make it yourself?

I make it myself, using the method and recipe in this video tutorial: http://cookieconnection.juliau...e-modeling-chocolate

Originally Posted by Kat Rutledge - Ibicci:

These are just Stunning Julia. May I ask how big the cookies are - I just want a frame of reference. Many thanks

Thanks, Kat. The one in the foreground is about 4 1/2 inches wide and the one in the background is 6 inches wide. They both stand about 4 or 5 inches off the ground, and have another 2 inches or so of height above doily level.

Originally Posted by Julia M. Usher:
Originally Posted by Kat Rutledge - Ibicci:

These are just Stunning Julia. May I ask how big the cookies are - I just want a frame of reference. Many thanks

Thanks, Kat. The one in the foreground is about 4 1/2 inches wide and the one in the background is 6 inches wide. They both stand about 4 or 5 inches off the ground, and have another 2 inches or so of height above doily level.

Oh how lovely - I hadn't noticed the back one was that much larger but of course I now notice the quantity of decorations on the top.
They really are bouquet size
Oh, and on an aside - I watch your parchment tutorial today out of interest. I have always used a rectangle and twist closed, It will be interesting to include your way when I show people - always great to have an alternative, certainly that they can be made in advance! Really well instructed too Thanks

Originally Posted by Kat Rutledge - Ibicci:
Originally Posted by Julia M. Usher:
Originally Posted by Kat Rutledge - Ibicci:

These are just Stunning Julia. May I ask how big the cookies are - I just want a frame of reference. Many thanks

Thanks, Kat. The one in the foreground is about 4 1/2 inches wide and the one in the background is 6 inches wide. They both stand about 4 or 5 inches off the ground, and have another 2 inches or so of height above doily level.

Oh how lovely - I hadn't noticed the back one was that much larger but of course I now notice the quantity of decorations on the top.
They really are bouquet size
Oh, and on an aside - I watch your parchment tutorial today out of interest. I have always used a rectangle and twist closed, It will be interesting to include your way when I show people - always great to have an alternative, certainly that they can be made in advance! Really well instructed too Thanks

Thanks!

Originally Posted by Julia M. Usher:
Originally Posted by deana:

Stunning, do you have a tutorial on how to make these?

Thanks. I just shot the video tutorial and will release it in a few weeks or so. Will post here when I do.

I will be on pins and needles awaiting your tutorial of these magnificent beautiful works of art!  You truly are a master decorator!! You put the Cake Boss to shame!!!

Originally Posted by Dayinairah:
Originally Posted by Julia M. Usher:
Originally Posted by deana:

Stunning, do you have a tutorial on how to make these?

Thanks. I just shot the video tutorial and will release it in a few weeks or so. Will post here when I do.

I will be on pins and needles awaiting your tutorial of these magnificent beautiful works of art!  You truly are a master decorator!! You put the Cake Boss to shame!!!

LOL - thanks so much! 

Post
×
×
×
×