Skip to main content

Add Comment

Comments (28)

Newest · Oldest · Popular

OK, that's a pretty start - now I want the ready assembled house

 

And how on earth do you stay so even with those laces?!? I couldn't even do it with a pen, let alone icing! Truly amazing and lets me come to the conclusin that you most likely don' t have Parkinson

I know it's a hackneyed phrase but ........ as always perfect and beautiful work.!!! I think that....... to make such a perfect work, with the matched distances, by measuring points and watermarks all the same ....... you must have an eagle eye !!! a few minutos I do not even know where I'm going.

Such amazing piping!!! Teri, I am in awe of your skills. Can't wait to see the finished gingerbread house (at least that's where I think you're going with all of these pieces...lol). Love it

Originally Posted by Laegwen:

OK, that's a pretty start - now I want the ready assembled house

 

And how on earth do you stay so even with those laces?!? I couldn't even do it with a pen, let alone icing! Truly amazing and lets me come to the conclusin that you most likely don' t have Parkinson

Thank you, LOL I couldn't do them with a pen, Only with a paint brush or piping bag. 

 

Originally Posted by La abuelita de las galletas:

I know it's a hackneyed phrase but ........ as always perfect and beautiful work.!!! I think that....... to make such a perfect work, with the matched distances, by measuring points and watermarks all the same ....... you must have an eagle eye !!! a few minutos I do not even know where I'm going.

Thank you This is what I love love love to do!

Originally Posted by Cookies Fantistique by Carol:

Such amazing piping!!! Teri, I am in awe of your skills. Can't wait to see the finished gingerbread house (at least that's where I think you're going with all of these pieces...lol). Love it

ty ty ty I just got home from town and I'm on my way to build a cottage... Wish me luck I'm not much good at construction and this will be my first large house.

 

Originally Posted by Marie - LilleKageHus:

I could sit and look at every little precise dot and line for hours - it's beautiful Teri. You are incomparable

Thank you so much for the lovely comments Marie

Originally Posted by Teri Pringle Wood:
Originally Posted by Cookies Fantistique by Carol:

Such amazing piping!!! Teri, I am in awe of your skills. Can't wait to see the finished gingerbread house (at least that's where I think you're going with all of these pieces...lol). Love it

ty ty ty I just got home from town and I'm on my way to build a cottage... Wish me luck I'm not much good at construction and this will be my first large house.

 

It will be amazing!! I have no doubt about that. EVERYTHING you do is always beautiful, gorgeous, perfect, amazing...I could go on, ya know?? I'll love it

 

 

staring   no make that glaring   hahahahaaaa    I want that   look      darn it    well   its on me to do   or    try again   list      I have just been thinking of that technique    yours and tunde's      but   it was being pushed down the list      I hate disappointment   lol

Originally Posted by Laegwen:

OK, that's a pretty start - now I want the ready assembled house

 

And how on earth do you stay so even with those laces?!? I couldn't even do it with a pen, let alone icing! Truly amazing and lets me come to the conclusin that you most likely don' t have Parkinson

smiling at you       yep   pen pencil or icing   most times mine aren't lined up     lol     but I think I have something doable       you'll see   soon   have to ask Julia something first     lol

Originally Posted by donaharrisburg:

staring   no make that glaring   hahahahaaaa    I want that   look      darn it    well   its on me to do   or    try again   list      I have just been thinking of that technique    yours and tunde's      but   it was being pushed down the list      I hate disappoinGO donatment   lol

oops... GO dona!

Originally Posted by Teri Pringle Wood:
Originally Posted by donaharrisburg:

staring   no make that glaring   hahahahaaaa    I want that   look      darn it    well   its on me to do   or    try again   list      I have just been thinking of that technique    yours and tunde's      but   it was being pushed down the list      I hate disappoinGO donatment   lol

oops... GO dona! You don't do it once you do it a 1000 times then it's easy!!!!

 

 

donaharrisburg posted:
Originally Posted by Laegwen:

OK, that's a pretty start - now I want the ready assembled house

 

And how on earth do you stay so even with those laces?!? I couldn't even do it with a pen, let alone icing! Truly amazing and lets me come to the conclusin that you most likely don' t have Parkinson

smiling at you       yep   pen pencil or icing   most times mine aren't lined up     lol     but I think I have something doable       you'll see   soon   have to ask Julia something first     lol

Ok