Skip to main content

Add Comment

Comments (29)

Newest · Oldest · Popular

I wanted to let you know, that everyday when I check my emails and see a new post from you, it makes my day. I really enjoy opening to see something new decorated and I am never dissapointed. How many days during the week are you baking and decorating cookies. Do you keep a stash of cookies in the freezer so when you are inspired they're already baked?

Originally Posted by Marie - LilleKageHus:

Exquisite I think you must have the patience of a saint and the steady hand of a surgeon Teri. I particularly love the rosey blush coming from the centre of the cookie, so elegant

Thank you so much Marie,I do love doing them and so pleased you like them!

Absolutely beautiful !!!!! Perhaps I may seem dull and boring doing the same thing, but I can not help but tell the truth when I see your trabajos..En my language there is a range of words to define the beauty of what someone is admiring, but English all that range of words are translated into the word "beautiful", which I find it difficult to express the intensity I feel to see your work (although that intensity is always high). I love the beauty of pipes of this work and, above all, I love this group of balls of different sizes, so perfectly made and that gives this work a touch of class !!!!!

Originally Posted by LeeLowe:
Originally Posted by Teri Pringle Wood:
Originally Posted by LeeLowe:

Just like Cindy, I'm always excited to see a notification in my email about a post by you. I never tire of admiring your creations!

 

You've inspired me to try and make a keepsake cookie for my dear friend who lives far away. Have you ever had problems with color fading? I've kept some pink cookies for a couple of months which have faded to gray

I have had icing fade only one time ,, when it was in direct very hot sun for hours. Nothing other than that. I thank you to for the very nice comments and I will try so hard not to disappoint you ladies!!!! Hugs coming your direction!

 

Thank you for your reply! And the hugs

Can I ask what your favorite brand of colors is?

I have favorite colors in Americolor, Chef Alan T? (they sell his color on Global Sugar Art ) I need to go look at the spelling of his last name. I'll get back to you on that....

 

Originally Posted by Teri Pringle Wood:
Originally Posted by LeeLowe:

Just like Cindy, I'm always excited to see a notification in my email about a post by you. I never tire of admiring your creations!

 

You've inspired me to try and make a keepsake cookie for my dear friend who lives far away. Have you ever had problems with color fading? I've kept some pink cookies for a couple of months which have faded to gray

I have had icing fade only one time ,, when it was in direct very hot sun for hours. Nothing other than that. I thank you to for the very nice comments and I will try so hard not to disappoint you ladies!!!! Hugs coming your direction!

 

Thank you for your reply! And the hugs

Can I ask what your favorite brand of colors is?

Just like Cindy, I'm always excited to see a notification in my email about a post by you. I never tire of admiring your creations!

 

You've inspired me to try and make a keepsake cookie for my dear friend who lives far away. Have you ever had problems with color fading? I've kept some pink cookies for a couple of months which have faded to gray

Originally Posted by La abuelita de las galletas:

Absolutely beautiful !!!!! Perhaps I may seem dull and boring doing the same thing, but I can not help but tell the truth when I see your trabajos..En my language there is a range of words to define the beauty of what someone is admiring, but English all that range of words are translated into the word "beautiful", which I find it difficult to express the intensity I feel to see your work (although that intensity is always high). I love the beauty of pipes of this work and, above all, I love this group of balls of different sizes, so perfectly made and that gives this work a touch of class !!!!!

I thank you for you "beautiful" comments, I think we need to get together and invent some new cookie appreciation words......

Exquisite I think you must have the patience of a saint and the steady hand of a surgeon Teri. I particularly love the rosey blush coming from the centre of the cookie, so elegant

Originally Posted by LeeLowe:

Just like Cindy, I'm always excited to see a notification in my email about a post by you. I never tire of admiring your creations!

 

You've inspired me to try and make a keepsake cookie for my dear friend who lives far away. Have you ever had problems with color fading? I've kept some pink cookies for a couple of months which have faded to gray

I have had icing fade only one time ,, when it was in direct very hot sun for hours. Nothing other than that. I thank you to for the very nice comments and I will try so hard not to disappoint you ladies!!!! Hugs coming your direction!

 

Originally Posted by Cindy Gonzales:

I wanted to let you know, that everyday when I check my emails and see a new post from you, it makes my day. I really enjoy opening to see something new decorated and I am never dissapointed. How many days during the week are you baking and decorating cookies. Do you keep a stash of cookies in the freezer so when you are inspired they're already baked?

Thank you Cindy, your comments make me very happy, it's wonderful to know that my cookies make people feel good. Mostly I decorate on my honey ginger bread and the batch makes quite a few, since it stays good for a long time  when I bake I just store them in a sealed container until I use them. I am baking and decorating every day right now because I'm taking them to a bazaar the last of November and that will be the only event I'm going to take them to before Christmas. That's also why I'm doing Christmas before Halloweens is even here.... Not that much time before the event... Thanks again and HUGS to you!

 

Originally Posted by donaharrisburg:

for some reason or another   i just feel i have to comment every time i see your spectacular work        bravo

AND, I appreciate everyone of those comments dona, Thanks so much!

 

lolOriginally Posted by Bev Hari:

Gorgeous - you are like a machine in that your lines and dots are so perfectly controlled all the time.

LOL, thanks Bev. I am happy with this cookie because this cutter is NOT the easiest to cut, It's a bit of a challenge and then the decorating was great fun!

 

Originally Posted by Cookies Fantistique by Carol:

Teri, I don't think there's anything I could possibly add that hasn't already been said but this cookie is astounding!!! Truly perfection

Thank you Carol I always love your comments!