Skip to main content

NEW15

Hi, all! Starting tomorrow (6/16) through 6/22, you can get 15% off all new stencil arrivals on my partner Confection Couture Stencils' site. There are lots of Father's Day options, as well as some very fun new "edger" stencils!  Just use the coupon code NEW15 at checkout.

SHOP HERE AND ENJOY!: https://www.confectioncoutures...ections/new-arrivals

Attachments

Images (1)
  • New Arrivals Cookie Stencil Sale Banner: Graphics Courtesy of Confection Couture Stencils
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

@basicsadie posted:

Just to let you know, the code doesn't work.  I just tried using it from the new arrivals menu, this is the message I get:

Hi, So sorry, I have been traveling and taking the weekend off for personal matters. I am sorry you are having trouble with the code. You are purchasing from my partner's site (not mine) though, so I don't know how they set up the code, nor can I change it. What I can say is: I think the code is supposed to be applied at checkout (not anywhere else in the process). If that does not work, let me know. In the meantime, I will forward your issue to my stencil partner, but I would also highly recommend that you contact them directly to inquire and copy me on the email, as the issue may be unique to you. Their email is service@confectioncouturestencils.com, and mine is sweetlife@juliausher.com. They do not work on weekends, so I would reach out on Monday morning. Thanks for your patience and interest!

Thank you. Yes, I put the code in at checkout. That's the only place you can put the code in. Something most definitely is going on with my email client, I even sent an email to the address above and got this message! I'll surely have to call as it seems I can't send an email either!! Never had that happen before! Thanks for all your help, i'll call them on Monday.

Attachments

Images (1)
  • mceclip0
@basicsadie posted:

Thank you. Yes, I put the code in at checkout. That's the only place you can put the code in. Something most definitely is going on with my email client, I even sent an email to the address above and got this message! I'll surely have to call as it seems I can't send an email either!! Never had that happen before! Thanks for all your help, i'll call them on Monday.

I alerted them last night and gave them your email address, but perhaps it would be good for you to also call especially if your email is not working. They haven’t had any troubles with the code all week, but they said they’d look into it today or tomorrow (Monday).

@basicsadie I just got an email from them saying they fixed the code issue and that they emailed you as well. Did you get this notification? If not, it should be working now. Thanks for pointing out the issue; I really appreciate it.

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.