**** UPDATE: MAY 30, 2020 ****
for the video recording of this Zoom call!
On May 30, we're following up on our first "Cookiers Helping Cookiers" chat from April (transcript here) to see how you and your businesses have fared over the last few weeks in the ever-changing environment caused by the coronavirus crisis. Our community is here, as always, to listen, give support, and lend advice as we have it. This month will be no different except that we'll be doing a Zoom-based rather than a Cookie Connection-based chat, so that we can actually see and hear one another and hopefully get that much more connected. We hope you'll join us!
For a full description of this chat (including the questions we'd like you to think about in advance), visit our blog here:
To join the Zoom chat on May 30, 10 am CT, click here: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/86291502869
We expect the chat to run about 1 hour, and, because we have a prepared agenda, we hope you will be prompt. Interruptions mid-meeting may be difficult for our moderator, Julia, to handle.
Please also read these ground rules before entering the Zoom meeting room:
- Again, to enter the meeting, just click the pink link above at the appointed time and wait to be admitted to the room by Julia. Room capacity is 100, so we believe we’ve got plenty of space.
- All microphones will start on mute, so we don’t begin by talking over one another!
- The meeting will also be recorded so we can post the recording here on Cookie Connection when the chat is over. If you don’t want to be seen, then do not opt to turn on your device’s video before entering the room, just its audio.
- We’ll start with some welcome remarks and by asking you to introduce yourselves. Julia will assist by opening up your mics one at a time, and calling on you round-robin style.
- Then we’ll proceed through several prepared questions in the same round-robin style, with you unmuting and muting your own mics in turn. Please try to limit responses to a minute or less, so everyone has equal air time.
- Once all of our questions have been asked, we’ll open up all of the mics for a more free-form discussion, to make sure any additional questions or comments get raised.
- If mayhem breaks loose anywhere between points 1 and 6, we’ll just adapt, and that will be part of the fun!
We can't wait to REALLY see you on May 30 at 10 am CT!