If it hasn't been declared already, I'm officially proclaiming December to be International Gingerbread Month! (Oh, how heavenly my kitchen smells right now!)
To celebrate this fine dough, we've got our Great Gingerbread Giveaway that's running through December 16, courtesy of Tunde Dugantsi. (Check it out if you haven't already). But that's not all . . .
Six of my YouTube friends and I have pulled together just about every type of gingerbread imaginable in video form. (Special thanks to Hani of Haniela's for corralling us all to make this happen!) We've got video tutorials for classically quaint gingerbread houses, fondant gingerbread man cupcake and cake toppers, gingerbread macarons, non-traditional gingerbread constructions, and more! Click here to see the entire playlist on YouTube, or on any of the individual links below.
May these tuts bring those dreams of gingerbread dancing in your head into real-life gingerbread form!
- Montreal Confections: http://tinyurl.com/qfrbree
- Pink Cake Princess: http://tinyurl.com/lbynypk
- Happy Cakes Bakes: http://tinyurl.com/kj6lef7
- Krazy Kool Cakes: http://tinyurl.com/qgr396f
- Julia M Usher: http://tinyurl.com/mt4odhp
- Sugar Coder: http://tinyurl.com/qykvmu4
- Haniela's: http://tinyurl.com/p2qbja9
- Entire Playlist, Again!: http://tinyurl.com/ophnbcm