Ooh, I love giveaways, and there's nothing better than one that comes close to Christmas time! I'm not sure I could ever part with the contents of this giveaway if I were to win, but they sure would make wonderful Christmas gifts for anyone who loves baking or decorating!
So what am I talking about here? Let me explain . . . First and foremost, this special giveaway comes to you courtesy of Cookie Connection member, author, and cookie decorator extraordinaire Tunde Dugantsi of Tunde's Creations. Thank you, Tunde!
Tunde has generously donated the following three items (combined retail value of $70), which she is happy to ship to a winner anywhere in the world:
1. A copy of her latest book Gingerbread Academy, co-authored with the fabulous AnikÓ VargÁnÉ OrbÁn . . .
2. A copy of Tunde's Christmas book, Gingerbread Christmas Wonderland . . .
and, something I was in desperate need of last week when working on my Valentine's cookie videos . . .
3. A 3-D cookie heart-making kit with heart molds, cutter, recipes, and instructions for crafting curvaceous heart-shaped cookie gifts!
Pretty great giveaway, eh? Thanks again to Tunde for approaching me with this spectacular offer!
So, what must you do to enter to win all three goodies? It's simple:
- Share this post (using the links at the very bottom of the post) on as many social networks as possible! (Pssst . . . I'll never be able to verify that you did this, but Tunde and I will deeply appreciate you spreading the word.)
- In the comments area below, tell me and Tunde a little about the most fabulous gingerbread cookie/creation you ever made - or hope to make. (Note: You must be a Cookie Connection member to comment here. To join, simply go to the home page of this site, click on "Join Community" in the upper left, and follow the prompts.)
- Do all of the above no later than December 16, 2014 (5 pm central).
At that time, the giveaway will close, and I'll randomly draw one person from among the commenters to receive all three prizes. Again, this giveaway is open to Cookie Connection members anywhere, so get your gingerbread game on!
Also, please remember: just one entry/comment per person. The number of comments is used to do the random drawing, so when one person comments multiple times, it stacks the cards in that person's favor. Thanks!