Hi, everyone! As you may know, I chatted with my lovely and talented judge @You Can Call Me Sweetie (Sandie Beltran) in early July about my annual cookie art competition, aka Julia M. Usher’s Cookie Art Competition™. We focused on explaining the new skill level classifications, the schedule, and the logistics of entering. If you're planning to enter (which I hope you are!), I encourage you to watch Sandie's replay here.
More great news! On Monday, July 25 at 10 am central, I'm doing another live on my Facebook business page with my equally lovely and talented judge (and past competition winner) @Laura Saporiti. In this live, the discussion will center around our judging and feedback processes, what judges most appreciate in entries, and typical pitfalls to avoid when prepping your entries.
I hope you'll join us at the appointed time. If you can't make it, don't sweat it. I'll be posting the replay to this blog by July 26 or 27. (Normally, I could turn around a replay in under a day, but I am leaving town on the 26th, and may be spending much of that day packing and tying up other loose ends for work.)
Also, if you're just now learning about my competition, it's a wonderful way to stretch skills that comes with the possibility of winning a portion of our $19,000 USD in prizes! (Yes, $19,000 - a record-breaking number, thanks to our many generous sponsors.) I encourage you to explore the links below to learn more about the competition, and to join Laura and me on July 25! See you then!
- 2022 Competition Overview (READ BEFORE YOU REGISTER; ALL RULES ARE HERE!)
- Registration on Eventbrite (YOU MUST REGISTER FIRST IN ORDER TO ENTER; DO IT EARLY!)
- 2-D Cookie Submission Requirements (LIST OF PHOTOS, VIDEO, AND OTHER THINGS TO PREP)
- 3-D Cookie Submission Requirements (AS ABOVE BUT FOR THE 3-D CATEGORY)
- 2021 Winner Recap (SEE PAST WINNING ENTRIES HERE)
- 2022 Sponsor Page
- 2022 Sponsorship Offering
- Follow All Competition News