Hi, all! As you may know, I've been hard at work (for over a year!) with the wonderful Badger Air-Brush Co., a premier US airbrush manufacturer, designing a high-performance airbrush system for cookie and cake decorating. The new JULIA system (estimated retail value of $225) delivers unrivaled professional results, while still being easy enough for beginners to use and maintain. It will be released worldwide later in April, but now is your chance to get it for FREE, along with a lifetime labor warranty! Specifically, this system includes:
- JULIA dual-action airbrush (105-JU) with quick-connect adaptor (51-038) and barbed fitting (50-026)
- 5-foot clear quick-connect air hose with inline air regulator (JU-5018)
- JULIA on-demand air compressor (JU-180), with 35 psi maximum (tested) operating pressure
Enter the giveaway in the widget below by March 30 (9 am CT) for a chance to win! If you do various extra things (like subscribing to my YouTube channel or visiting the Badger Facebook page), you'll earn more entries in the giveaway - which means a greater chance to win! The giveaway widget will guide you through all of those details.
Shortly after the giveaway closes on March 30, one lucky winner will be randomly drawn to win my new JULIA system. That winner will be notified between March 31 and April 2, 2018, and the system will ship within about 1 week of notification. Prize fulfillment will be handled by my airbrush partner, Badger-Air-Brush Co. (firstname.lastname@example.org). Shipping anywhere is included.
I'll, of course, give you a complete rundown (with videos) of the system's features when it officially releases. In the meantime, here are some of the reasons I believe this system is so special, and truly the best one out there for both precision cookie decorating and larger scale cake work. . .
2. Finer spray, due to smaller needle tip
3. Less overspray, due to small (0.3 mm) nozzle opening
4. Works well with all mediums, including white and metallic food colorings, due to unique nozzle configuration
5. Large (1/4 oz/7 ml) coloring cup, for everything from small to large jobs
6. Easy-to-remove coloring cup cap, to avoid coloring spills
7. Quick-connect adaptor, to quickly and easily swap in different airbrushes
8. Easy to clean - minimal to no disassembly required! There is no airbrush simpler to clean - I guarantee!
9. No tools required after any initial disassembly
Key compressor features:
1. 35 psi maximum operating pressure - not just for small jobs!
2. On-demand activation, meaning it operates only when the airbrush trigger is depressed, which also means it's very quiet!
3. Fully variable air flow control, for everything from close-range detail work to broad coverage
4. Air flow controlled with an inline air regulator (dial), conveniently located on the air hose rather than the compressor
5. Clear air hose, to easily detect any moisture accumulation
6. Long (5-foot) air hose, for flexibility in setup
And that's all for now about my new airbrush system. I hope you love it as much as I loved designing it for you! Also, a HUGE thank you to my partner Badger Air-Brush Co. for working so tirelessly with me over the last year to turn this dream into a reality!